Here marks Part II of the favourite soundtrack series! The music that accompanies a film is one of the things that stays with the audience long after the credits role. There's nothing better than hearing a song and have it remind you of a fantastic movie. So in honour of all special OSTs, here's another 10 to get your teeth into!
1. X Men First Class - Half The Man. This track feels distinctly epic and really captures the spirit of Matthew Vaughn's mutant masterpiece.
2. Kanye West and Jay Z- No Church In The Wild. Sadly this song doesn't accompany the actual movie Safe House, however it heads up the credits and rounds off an amazing movie!
3. Kate Hudson - Cinema Italiano. Say what you want about this film, but it's hard not to smile at this musical number from Nine.
4. Real Hero by College. Drive is an unbelievably stylised film and the soundtrack follows in the same vane. Listening to this makes us want to don an 80s jacket and cruise around town with an intense look on our face a la Ryan Gosling.
5. Tick Tick Boom by the Hives in 30 Minutes or Less. Such a promising start to a very promising film. At that one moment, it was possible that Jesse Eisenberg looked cool, until he started talking.
6. Temptation - New Order Trainspotting has one of the best soundtracks of all time. When you combine this classic film with New Order - the result is a match made in heaven!
7. The Smiths There Is A Light That Never Goes Out. 500 Hundred Days of Summer has so many memorable songs, however it definitely came down to either this or Sweet Disposition, we thought we'd remain loyal to The Smiths.
8. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) Nancy Sinatra Kill Bill Vol 1
9. Natasha Beddingfield - Pocket Full of Sunshine from Easy A! Despite this song being in the movie for a bit of a joke, it's catchy.
10. The Doves - Kingdom of Rust - Zombieland! All round fantastic movie and soundtrack, but this has to be the best one!
Keep it locked with Amateur Reviews, there may be a part III on the cards!